Resources for “Building a Linux-Based Skype Server for Home Telephone Use”
Skype for Linux can be downloaded at www.skype.com/products/skype/linux.
A step-by-step guide to building your own PC can be downloaded from PC Mechanic at www.pcmech.com/byopc/index.htm.
D-BUS is part of the Free Desktop project and can be downloaded at www.freedesktop.org/Software/dbus.
SkypeMate can be downloaded at www.yealink.com/skypemate/support.htm.
A Linux compatible Skype-to-Phone adapter can be obtained from www.echostore.com/skype-phone-adaptor-usb.html.
A spreadsheet, written by the author, to help you figure out your potential savings from switching to Skype for phone services is available at www.elpispublishing.com/XHTML/downloads.php.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Mixtapes Community
2 hours 53 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
3 hours 28 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
3 hours 56 min ago
5 hours 51 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
7 hours 11 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
9 hours 44 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
10 hours 41 min ago
- It's Jupiter
1 day 1 hour ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
1 day 2 hours ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
1 day 6 hours ago