Resources for “Building a Linux-Based Skype Server for Home Telephone Use”
Skype for Linux can be downloaded at www.skype.com/products/skype/linux.
A step-by-step guide to building your own PC can be downloaded from PC Mechanic at www.pcmech.com/byopc/index.htm.
D-BUS is part of the Free Desktop project and can be downloaded at www.freedesktop.org/Software/dbus.
SkypeMate can be downloaded at www.yealink.com/skypemate/support.htm.
A Linux compatible Skype-to-Phone adapter can be obtained from www.echostore.com/skype-phone-adaptor-usb.html.
A spreadsheet, written by the author, to help you figure out your potential savings from switching to Skype for phone services is available at www.elpispublishing.com/XHTML/downloads.php.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Own Your DNS Data
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)