Resources for “Single Sign-On and the Corporate Directory, Part II”
Configuration Files for This Article: ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue141/8375.tgz
“Centralized Authentication with Kerberos 5, Part I” by Alf Wachs mann, LJ, February 2005: /article/7336
“OpenLDAP Everywhere” by Craig Swanson and Matt Lung, LJ, December 2002: /article/6266
Mac OS X Hacking Tools: www.kernelthread.com/mac/osx/tools.html
“Introduction to Performing Privileged Operations With Authorization Services”: developer.apple.com/documentation/Security/Conceptual/authorization_concepts/index.html
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Open Axiom
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal