Resources for “Single Sign-On and the Corporate Directory, Part II”
Configuration Files for This Article: ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue141/8375.tgz
“Centralized Authentication with Kerberos 5, Part I” by Alf Wachs mann, LJ, February 2005: /article/7336
“OpenLDAP Everywhere” by Craig Swanson and Matt Lung, LJ, December 2002: /article/6266
Mac OS X Hacking Tools: www.kernelthread.com/mac/osx/tools.html
“Introduction to Performing Privileged Operations With Authorization Services”: developer.apple.com/documentation/Security/Conceptual/authorization_concepts/index.html
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Why Python?