John studied computer science at the Georgia Institute of Technology and
was the author of
Linux Games, which he wrote at age 19 while interning
with Loki Software. He later worked at Treyarch. His other interests
included flying, gaming and music.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS