John studied computer science at the Georgia Institute of Technology and
was the author of
Linux Games, which he wrote at age 19 while interning
with Loki Software. He later worked at Treyarch. His other interests
included flying, gaming and music.
- Nightfall on Linux
- Vivaldi Technologies Vivaldi Web Browser
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- When BirdCam Goes Mainstream
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Android Candy: More Life Gamification