John studied computer science at the Georgia Institute of Technology and
was the author of
Linux Games, which he wrote at age 19 while interning
with Loki Software. He later worked at Treyarch. His other interests
included flying, gaming and music.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- Physics Analysis Workstation