DVD Mastering Using QDVDAuthor
QDVDAuthor and Dependencies
QDVDAuthor is available at qdvdauthor.sf.net.
It depends on the following packages: Transcode, PCM2AIFF, toolame, dvdrecord, dvdauthor, FFmpeg, mjpegtools, arecord, oggdec, lame, mplayer/mencoder, dvd-slideshow, sox, imagemagik, mkisofs, growisofs and dvd+rw-format.
Dan Sawyer is a freelance director/producer running the backbone of his small studio on Linux. He has been an enthusiastic advocate for Free and Open Source software since the late 1990s, when he founded the Blenderwars filmmaking community (www.blenderwars.com). Current projects include the independent SF feature Hunting Kestral (www.blenderwars.com/kestralmannix) and The Psyche Project, a fine art photography book centering on strong women in myth.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development