Resources for Under-Ice Sonar Visualization
Cygwin is a Linux-like environment for Windows: www.cygwin.com
FLTK (pronounced “fulltick”) is a cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit for UNIX/Linux, Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X: www.fltk.org
MatLab is a commercial computing for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis and numerical computation: www.themathworks.com
OpenScenGraph is an open-source high-performance 3-D graphics toolkit: www.openscenegraph.org
W. Leary, “Under Ice, Waldo Lyon and the Development of the Artic Submarine”, Number Sixty-two, Texas A&M University Military History, (2004).
R. Francois and T. Wen, “Use of Acoustics In Localizing Under-Ice Oil Spills”, OCEANS, Vol. 15, pp 16–20, (1983).
T. C. Zhao and M. Overmars, “Forms Library: S Graphical User Interface T oolkit for X,” University of Wisconsin Press, (1997).
G. C. Bishop and R. Shell, “Visualization of the Space-Time Properties o f High Frequency Under-ice Acoustic Scattering”, UDT-Europe, (2004).
D. Maxwell, and R. Shell, “TALOSS: Three-Dimensional Advanced Localizati on Observation Submarine Software”, Linux Journal, November 2003: /article/6978
R. Shell, L. Mathews, K. Lima, R. King, F. Das Neves, “Undersea Command and Control Visualization,” 22–26 July 2001, Proceedings of the Seventh Annual Joint Aerospace Weapon Systems Support, Sensors, and Simulation Symposium & Exhibition (JAWS S3), San Diego, CA 2001, p.8
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects