Resources for “Taming the TODO”
Cory Doctorow's notes on Danny O'Brien's talk “Life Hacks: Tech Secrets of Overprolific Alpha Geeks”: www.craphound.com/lifehacksetcon04.txt
RT (request tracker): www.bestpractical.com/rt
Using RT to Keep Track of Bugs, Ideas, Users and Your Life in General: www.ukuug.org/events/linux2002/papers/html/rt
Ta-da (Web-based task manager): www.tadalist.com
Introducing the Hipster PDA: www.hipsterpda.com
Planner, a personal information manager: www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PlannerMode
Planner quick start: www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PlannerModeQuckStart
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Wine 1.8 Released