Resources for “Network Programming in the Kernel”
RFC for File Transfer Protocol (FTP): www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc959.html
“Loadable Kernel Module Programming and System Call Interception”, by Nitesh Dhanjani and Gustavo Rodriguez-Rivera: /article/4378
“Things You Never Should Do in the Kernel”, by Greg Kroah-Hartman: /article/8110
Kernel Rebuild Guide: www.digitalhermit.com/linux/Kernel-Build-HOWTO.html
Source code listings for this article on the LJ FTP site: ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue138/7660.tgz
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration