Resources for “Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part II”
Advanced Micro Devices. AMD x86-64 Architecture Programmer's Manual Volumes 1–5, 2002.
IBM Microelectronics and Motorola. PowerPC Microprocessor Family: The Programming Environments, 1994.
Intel Corporation. Intel Itanium Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 2: System Architecture, 2002.
Intel Corporation. Intel Itanium Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 3: Instruction Set Reference, 2002.
Intel Corporation. IA-32 Intel Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 2B: Instruction Set Reference, N-Z, 2004. Available: download.intel.com/design/Pentium4/manuals/25366714.pdf [Viewed: February 16, 2005].
Intel Corporation. IA-32 Intel Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 3: System Programming Guide, 2004. Available: download.intel.com/design/Pentium4/manuals/25366814.pdf [Viewed: February 16, 2005].
International Business Machines Corporation. z/Architecture principles of operation. Available: publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/dz9zr003.pdf [Viewed: February 16, 2005], May 2004.
Kane, G. PA-RISC 2.0 Architecture. Hewlett-Packard Professional Books, 1996.
Lyons, M., Silha, E., and Hay, B. PowerPC storage model and AIX programming. Available: www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/eserver/articles/powerpc.html [Viewed: January 31, 2005], August 2002.
Sites, R. L., and Witek, R. T. Alpha AXP Architecture, Second ed. Digital Press, 1995.
SPARC International. The SPARC Architecture Manual, 1994.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag