Resources for “Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part II”
Advanced Micro Devices. AMD x86-64 Architecture Programmer's Manual Volumes 1–5, 2002.
IBM Microelectronics and Motorola. PowerPC Microprocessor Family: The Programming Environments, 1994.
Intel Corporation. Intel Itanium Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 2: System Architecture, 2002.
Intel Corporation. Intel Itanium Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 3: Instruction Set Reference, 2002.
Intel Corporation. IA-32 Intel Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 2B: Instruction Set Reference, N-Z, 2004. Available: download.intel.com/design/Pentium4/manuals/25366714.pdf [Viewed: February 16, 2005].
Intel Corporation. IA-32 Intel Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 3: System Programming Guide, 2004. Available: download.intel.com/design/Pentium4/manuals/25366814.pdf [Viewed: February 16, 2005].
International Business Machines Corporation. z/Architecture principles of operation. Available: publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/dz9zr003.pdf [Viewed: February 16, 2005], May 2004.
Kane, G. PA-RISC 2.0 Architecture. Hewlett-Packard Professional Books, 1996.
Lyons, M., Silha, E., and Hay, B. PowerPC storage model and AIX programming. Available: www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/eserver/articles/powerpc.html [Viewed: January 31, 2005], August 2002.
Sites, R. L., and Witek, R. T. Alpha AXP Architecture, Second ed. Digital Press, 1995.
SPARC International. The SPARC Architecture Manual, 1994.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Server Hardening
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS