Resources for “Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part II”
Advanced Micro Devices. AMD x86-64 Architecture Programmer's Manual Volumes 1–5, 2002.
IBM Microelectronics and Motorola. PowerPC Microprocessor Family: The Programming Environments, 1994.
Intel Corporation. Intel Itanium Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 2: System Architecture, 2002.
Intel Corporation. Intel Itanium Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 3: Instruction Set Reference, 2002.
Intel Corporation. IA-32 Intel Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 2B: Instruction Set Reference, N-Z, 2004. Available: download.intel.com/design/Pentium4/manuals/25366714.pdf [Viewed: February 16, 2005].
Intel Corporation. IA-32 Intel Architecture Software Developer's Manual Volume 3: System Programming Guide, 2004. Available: download.intel.com/design/Pentium4/manuals/25366814.pdf [Viewed: February 16, 2005].
International Business Machines Corporation. z/Architecture principles of operation. Available: publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/dz9zr003.pdf [Viewed: February 16, 2005], May 2004.
Kane, G. PA-RISC 2.0 Architecture. Hewlett-Packard Professional Books, 1996.
Lyons, M., Silha, E., and Hay, B. PowerPC storage model and AIX programming. Available: www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/eserver/articles/powerpc.html [Viewed: January 31, 2005], August 2002.
Sites, R. L., and Witek, R. T. Alpha AXP Architecture, Second ed. Digital Press, 1995.
SPARC International. The SPARC Architecture Manual, 1994.
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory