Resources for “Independent Identity”
“Grounds for Identity” by Doc Searls, November 2002: www.linuxjournal.com/article/6382
“What's Your i-Name?” by Doc Searls, www.linuxjournal.com/article/7888
Dave Winer, Last Week's Gillmor Gang: archive.scripting.com/2004/12/25#lastWeeksGillmorGang
Gillmor Gang, December 31, 2004: www.itconversations.com/shows/detail394.html
Infocard will fall at the first fence: www.voidstar.com/node.php?id=2386
Wiki from Identity Gang meeting at DIDW: wiki.idcommons.net/moin.cgi/DigitalIdWorld
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- New Products
- Wine 1.8 Released