Motorola announced the release of the E895 multimedia clam-shell handset, built on Motorola's EDGE technology, Linux and Java. The E895 offers a suite of intuitive multimedia tools, including a 1.3 megapixel camera, video record and playback options and an optional removable memory. E895 features include 3GPP video streaming and the ability to view files as they download, Bluetooth wireless technology and Bluetooth Stereo Headset, SyncML, streaming audio, shared media player with multiple audio codecs and stereo through the enhanced mini-USB headset jack, up to 10MB of embedded memory, and TransFlash removable memory for up to 512MB of optional memory. The E895 also offers a full HTML/XHTML Web browser, multimedia messaging service (MMS) and instant messaging.
Motorola, Inc., www.motorola.com/motoinfo.
- Bruce Nikkel's Practical Forensic Imaging (No Starch Press)
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Progress on Privacy
- Stepping into Science
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution