Final Week for First-Round Voting in 2005 Readers' Choice Awards
Monday, June 27, is the deadline for first-round voting in the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice awards. The official ballot is available here.
As you know by now, the Web form is gone, and voting is taking place by e-mail this time. We require plain text e-mail for votes, so no HTML or attachments. Send your completed ballots to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't worry, we aren't going to spam you, but we are taking reasonable precautions to make sure there's only one vote per e-mail address. We simply are going to count the last vote per address, so if you make a mistake, just send in a new version.
The categories that received the most nominations and the top nominees in those categories are on this first-round ballot. Vote for your favorite in each of the categories and mail the ballot back to us at email@example.com.
Finally, this is the last stage at which you can submit write-in votes. So if your favorite didn't make it to the official ballot, here's one last chance to vote for it anyway. The final ballot will be announced on June 30.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Viooz+HD~Watch Edge of Tomorrow Online Full Movie Streaming Free
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python