Final Week for First-Round Voting in 2005 Readers' Choice Awards
Monday, June 27, is the deadline for first-round voting in the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice awards. The official ballot is available here.
As you know by now, the Web form is gone, and voting is taking place by e-mail this time. We require plain text e-mail for votes, so no HTML or attachments. Send your completed ballots to email@example.com.
Don't worry, we aren't going to spam you, but we are taking reasonable precautions to make sure there's only one vote per e-mail address. We simply are going to count the last vote per address, so if you make a mistake, just send in a new version.
The categories that received the most nominations and the top nominees in those categories are on this first-round ballot. Vote for your favorite in each of the categories and mail the ballot back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, this is the last stage at which you can submit write-in votes. So if your favorite didn't make it to the official ballot, here's one last chance to vote for it anyway. The final ballot will be announced on June 30.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator