The Searchable Site
The author thanks Udi Manber for trusting me with these wonderful creations! I am still trying to take care of them as they deserve! Thanks also to Sun Wu, Burra Gopal, Michael Smith and Pavel Klark, the co-creators of Webglimpse and Glimpse, and to all the users who have submitted bug reports, patches, translations and suggestions over the years.
Resources for this article: /article/9021.
Golda Velez is a programmer and mom living in Tucson, Arizona. She has been the primary maintainer of Webglimpse since 1997. She is also the owner and founder of Internet WorkShop, a Web hosting and consulting company started in 1995.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server