Paranoid Penguin - Single Sign-on and the Corporate Directory, Part I
We certainly have covered a whole lot in a short time, but all this hard work has given you a secure and scalable corporate directory. We've just implemented a system that works for tens of users and hosts at one location all the way up to thousands spread all over the world. In my next article, we'll tackle tying Linux and Apple OS X clients into our system to see the fruits of our labor.
This work was supported by the Mathematical, Information and Computational Sciences Division subprogram of the Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy, under Contract W-31-109-ENG-38. Additional support has been provided by the Computation Institute at the University of Chicago and the National Science Foundation under Grant SCI: 0451491.
Resources for this article: /article/8581.
Ti Leggett (email@example.com) is a systems administrator for the Futures Laboratory of the Mathematics and Computer Science Division at Argonne National Laboratory. He also has a joint appointment with the Computation Institute at the University of Chicago.
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python