Resources for “Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I”
Ghrachorloo, K. Memory consistency models for shared-memory multiprocessors. Tech. Rep. CSL-TR-95-685, Computer Systems Laboratory, Departments of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, December 1995. Available: www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/Compaq-DEC/WRL-95-9.pdf [Viewed: October 11, 2004].
“Ask The Wizard: Shared Memory, Threads, Interprocess Communication”: h71000.www7.hp.com/wizard/wiz_2637.html [Viewed: June 23, 2004]
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- April 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing