Web Reporting with MySQL, CSS and Perl
To link my simple reporting interface into my Soccer Club application, I changed the custom/frontpage template to include an additional list item that refers to the reporting Web page:
<ul> [% FOR table = config.display_tables %] <li> <a href="[%table%]/list">Work with the [%table %] data</a> </li> [% END %] <li>Work with the <a href="Reports.html"> Reports System</a> </ul>
When the application is loaded into a browser, the link appears as part of the initial Maypole menu, as shown in Figure 4. My Web-based reporting system is simple, safe and easily extended. All I need to do now is write some more SQL queries.
- A Switch for Your Pi
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Debugging Democracy
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff