Web Reporting with MySQL, CSS and Perl
To link my simple reporting interface into my Soccer Club application, I changed the custom/frontpage template to include an additional list item that refers to the reporting Web page:
<ul> [% FOR table = config.display_tables %] <li> <a href="[%table%]/list">Work with the [%table %] data</a> </li> [% END %] <li>Work with the <a href="Reports.html"> Reports System</a> </ul>
When the application is loaded into a browser, the link appears as part of the initial Maypole menu, as shown in Figure 4. My Web-based reporting system is simple, safe and easily extended. All I need to do now is write some more SQL queries.
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- I2C Drivers, Part I
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time