Resources for “Development of a User-Space Application for an HID Device, Using libhid”
Validation Technologies International: www.validationtech.com
USB HID specifications v1.11: www.usb.org/developers/hidpage
USB HID Usage Tables (HUT) v1.11: www.usb.org/developers/hidpage
Hotplug examples: cvs.ailab.ch/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/external/libphidgets/hotplug
usbsnoopy: www.wingmanteam.com/usbsnoopy is a newer version, it has a nice XML output that makes the snoop easier to read
usbsnoop: benoit.papillault.free.fr/usbsnoop older snoop, as used in this document.
MGE hidparser: www.mgeups.com/opensource/projects/hidparser.htm
“Snooping the USB Data Stream” by Greg Kroah-Hartman: /article/7582
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- The kernel doesn't really
32 min 56 sec ago
1 hour 3 min ago
1 hour 4 min ago
3 hours 8 min ago
- This should be very helpful
4 hours 22 min ago
- As much as I share your point
6 hours 42 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
10 hours 14 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
10 hours 34 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
16 hours 6 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
21 hours 9 min ago