Resources for “Developing GNOME Applications with Java”
gcc-java Project: www.gnu.org/software/gcc/java
Code for This Article: ftp.linuxjournal.com/pub/lj/listings/issue135/8111.tgz
GNOME's Java Bindings Are Available at java-gnome.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/bin/view
Standard Widget Toolkit: www.eclipse.org/swt
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Open Axiom
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal