Resources for “Developing GNOME Applications with Java”
gcc-java Project: www.gnu.org/software/gcc/java
Code for This Article: ftp.linuxjournal.com/pub/lj/listings/issue135/8111.tgz
GNOME's Java Bindings Are Available at java-gnome.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/bin/view
Standard Widget Toolkit: www.eclipse.org/swt
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Django Templates
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Privacy Is Personal
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet