Final Voting in 2005 Readers' Choice Awards
The final round of voting in the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice awards begins today, June 30. The official final ballot is available here.
The final ballot is based on the results of two previous rounds of open voting, in which write-in votes were accepted in every category. The top two vote-getters in each category have made it to the final ballot. In categories were the vote totals were close, an additional one or two nominees also made it to the official ballot.
As with previous rounds, final round voting is taking place by e-mail. The official ballot contains rules for how to vote for your favorite in each category. We require plain text e-mail for votes, so no HTML or attachments. Send your completed ballots to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are taking reasonable precautions to make sure there's only one vote per e-mail address. We are going to count the last vote per address, so if you make a mistake, simply send in a new version.
The winners of the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice Awards will be announced in the November 2005 issue of the magazine.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Web Administration Scripts
- Linux Systems Administrator
- animal pajamas
1 hour 27 min ago
- thanks for you post.
1 hour 33 min ago
- thanks for share, great
18 hours 47 min ago
- There are factors which are
23 hours 47 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
1 day 32 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 4 hours ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 14 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 21 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 22 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
2 days 1 hour ago