Final Voting in 2005 Readers' Choice Awards
The final round of voting in the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice awards begins today, June 30. The official final ballot is available here.
The final ballot is based on the results of two previous rounds of open voting, in which write-in votes were accepted in every category. The top two vote-getters in each category have made it to the final ballot. In categories were the vote totals were close, an additional one or two nominees also made it to the official ballot.
As with previous rounds, final round voting is taking place by e-mail. The official ballot contains rules for how to vote for your favorite in each category. We require plain text e-mail for votes, so no HTML or attachments. Send your completed ballots to email@example.com.
We are taking reasonable precautions to make sure there's only one vote per e-mail address. We are going to count the last vote per address, so if you make a mistake, simply send in a new version.
The winners of the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice Awards will be announced in the November 2005 issue of the magazine.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer