Final Voting in 2005 Readers' Choice Awards
The final round of voting in the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice awards begins today, June 30. The official final ballot is available here.
The final ballot is based on the results of two previous rounds of open voting, in which write-in votes were accepted in every category. The top two vote-getters in each category have made it to the final ballot. In categories were the vote totals were close, an additional one or two nominees also made it to the official ballot.
As with previous rounds, final round voting is taking place by e-mail. The official ballot contains rules for how to vote for your favorite in each category. We require plain text e-mail for votes, so no HTML or attachments. Send your completed ballots to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are taking reasonable precautions to make sure there's only one vote per e-mail address. We are going to count the last vote per address, so if you make a mistake, simply send in a new version.
The winners of the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice Awards will be announced in the November 2005 issue of the magazine.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- Android Candy: If You're Not Using This, Then Do That