First-Round Voting in 2005 Readers' Choice Awards
First-round voting in the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice awards is underway. The official ballot is available here.
As you know by now, the Web form is gone, and voting is taking place by e-mail this time. We require plain text e-mail for votes, so no HTML or attachments. Send your completed ballots to email@example.com.
Don't worry, we aren't going to spam you, but we are taking reasonable precautions to make sure there's only one vote per e-mail address. We simply are going to count the last vote per address, so if you make a mistake, just send in a new version.
The categories that received the most nominations and the top nominees in those categories are on this first-round ballot. Vote for your favorite in each of the categories and mail the ballot back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, this is the last stage at which you can submit write-in votes. So if your favorite didn't make it to the official ballot, here's one last chance to vote for it anyway. The final ballot will be announced on June 30.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment