Getting Flat, Part 1
Apr 15, 2005 By Doc Searls
Our Senior Editor digs into Tom Friedman's new bestseller, from a Linux/open source angle.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- PostScript, The Forgotten Art of Programming
- Gentoo for All the Unusual Reasons
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- rsync, Part II
- Create Your Own Linux Desktop and Take It with You
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- One Charger to Rule Them All