Getting Flat, Part 1
Apr 15, 2005 By Doc Searls
Our Senior Editor digs into Tom Friedman's new bestseller, from a Linux/open source angle.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Simple Server Hardening
- Ensono M.O.
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python