Mini KDE for a Lightweight Desktop
Oct 31, 2005 By Marco Fioretti
Do you need a memory hog of a desktop environment simply to run a few essential programs? This experiment says you might not.
Articles about Digital Rights and more at http://stop.zona-m.net CV, talks and bio at http://mfioretti.com
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey