Mini KDE for a Lightweight Desktop
Oct 31, 2005 By Marco Fioretti
Do you need a memory hog of a desktop environment simply to run a few essential programs? This experiment says you might not.
Articles about Digital Rights and more at http://stop.zona-m.net CV, talks and bio at http://mfioretti.com
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core