Sane Solutions, developers of the NetTracker line of Web analytics software, has released NetTracker Lite, a free-of-charge version of NetTracker that provides owners of small and low-traffic Web sites with robust Web site traffic analysis software at no cost. Features of NetTracker Lite include deep, detailed reporting that allows users to see all Web site traffic data; true drill-down functionality, so users can access important details from any report; and advanced filtering capabilities, such as where traffic is referred from at a certain time. NetTracker Lite's user interface provides a calendar display from which users can select the time frame they want to view. Reporting options include sharing Web browser-based reports on-line, exporting data to various document formats and e-mailing reports to others. NetTracker Lite supports Linux, FreeBSD, Mac and Windows platforms and can be downloaded for free at www.nettrackerlite.com.
Sane Solutions, LLC, 35 Belver Avenue, North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852, 800-407-3570, www.sane.com.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Doing Astronomy with Python