Sane Solutions, developers of the NetTracker line of Web analytics software, has released NetTracker Lite, a free-of-charge version of NetTracker that provides owners of small and low-traffic Web sites with robust Web site traffic analysis software at no cost. Features of NetTracker Lite include deep, detailed reporting that allows users to see all Web site traffic data; true drill-down functionality, so users can access important details from any report; and advanced filtering capabilities, such as where traffic is referred from at a certain time. NetTracker Lite's user interface provides a calendar display from which users can select the time frame they want to view. Reporting options include sharing Web browser-based reports on-line, exporting data to various document formats and e-mailing reports to others. NetTracker Lite supports Linux, FreeBSD, Mac and Windows platforms and can be downloaded for free at www.nettrackerlite.com.
Sane Solutions, LLC, 35 Belver Avenue, North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852, 800-407-3570, www.sane.com.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development