Sane Solutions, developers of the NetTracker line of Web analytics software, has released NetTracker Lite, a free-of-charge version of NetTracker that provides owners of small and low-traffic Web sites with robust Web site traffic analysis software at no cost. Features of NetTracker Lite include deep, detailed reporting that allows users to see all Web site traffic data; true drill-down functionality, so users can access important details from any report; and advanced filtering capabilities, such as where traffic is referred from at a certain time. NetTracker Lite's user interface provides a calendar display from which users can select the time frame they want to view. Reporting options include sharing Web browser-based reports on-line, exporting data to various document formats and e-mailing reports to others. NetTracker Lite supports Linux, FreeBSD, Mac and Windows platforms and can be downloaded for free at www.nettrackerlite.com.
Sane Solutions, LLC, 35 Belver Avenue, North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852, 800-407-3570, www.sane.com.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!