Sane Solutions, developers of the NetTracker line of Web analytics software, has released NetTracker Lite, a free-of-charge version of NetTracker that provides owners of small and low-traffic Web sites with robust Web site traffic analysis software at no cost. Features of NetTracker Lite include deep, detailed reporting that allows users to see all Web site traffic data; true drill-down functionality, so users can access important details from any report; and advanced filtering capabilities, such as where traffic is referred from at a certain time. NetTracker Lite's user interface provides a calendar display from which users can select the time frame they want to view. Reporting options include sharing Web browser-based reports on-line, exporting data to various document formats and e-mailing reports to others. NetTracker Lite supports Linux, FreeBSD, Mac and Windows platforms and can be downloaded for free at www.nettrackerlite.com.
Sane Solutions, LLC, 35 Belver Avenue, North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852, 800-407-3570, www.sane.com.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment