Sane Solutions, developers of the NetTracker line of Web analytics software, has released NetTracker Lite, a free-of-charge version of NetTracker that provides owners of small and low-traffic Web sites with robust Web site traffic analysis software at no cost. Features of NetTracker Lite include deep, detailed reporting that allows users to see all Web site traffic data; true drill-down functionality, so users can access important details from any report; and advanced filtering capabilities, such as where traffic is referred from at a certain time. NetTracker Lite's user interface provides a calendar display from which users can select the time frame they want to view. Reporting options include sharing Web browser-based reports on-line, exporting data to various document formats and e-mailing reports to others. NetTracker Lite supports Linux, FreeBSD, Mac and Windows platforms and can be downloaded for free at www.nettrackerlite.com.
Sane Solutions, LLC, 35 Belver Avenue, North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852, 800-407-3570, www.sane.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013