Resources for “Securing Your WLAN with WPA and FreeRADIUS, Part III”
Hassell, Jonathan. RADIUS. Sebastopol, CA: O'Reilly & Associates, 2002. This is the book recommended by the FreeRADIUS team. In addition to the RADIUS protocol itself, this book covers FreeRADIUS in considerable depth.
Roser, Ken. “HOWTO: EAP-TLS Setup for FreeRADIUS and Windows XP Supplicant”: www.denobula.com. Mostly detailed procedure on configuring FreeRADIUS and Windows XP for WPA using EAP-TLS.
www.freeradius.org is the home page for the FreeRADIUS Project, where you can download the latest FreeRADIUS software and documentation.
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag
- Calling All Linux Nerds!