Resources for “Securing Your WLAN with WPA and FreeRADIUS, Part III”
Hassell, Jonathan. RADIUS. Sebastopol, CA: O'Reilly & Associates, 2002. This is the book recommended by the FreeRADIUS team. In addition to the RADIUS protocol itself, this book covers FreeRADIUS in considerable depth.
Roser, Ken. “HOWTO: EAP-TLS Setup for FreeRADIUS and Windows XP Supplicant”: www.denobula.com. Mostly detailed procedure on configuring FreeRADIUS and Windows XP for WPA using EAP-TLS.
www.freeradius.org is the home page for the FreeRADIUS Project, where you can download the latest FreeRADIUS software and documentation.
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!