Resources for “Securing Your WLAN with WPA and FreeRADIUS, Part III”
Hassell, Jonathan. RADIUS. Sebastopol, CA: O'Reilly & Associates, 2002. This is the book recommended by the FreeRADIUS team. In addition to the RADIUS protocol itself, this book covers FreeRADIUS in considerable depth.
Roser, Ken. “HOWTO: EAP-TLS Setup for FreeRADIUS and Windows XP Supplicant”: www.denobula.com. Mostly detailed procedure on configuring FreeRADIUS and Windows XP for WPA using EAP-TLS.
www.freeradius.org is the home page for the FreeRADIUS Project, where you can download the latest FreeRADIUS software and documentation.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
2 hours 54 min ago
3 hours 13 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
3 hours 38 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
3 hours 52 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
9 hours 31 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
10 hours 5 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
10 hours 33 min ago
12 hours 28 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
13 hours 48 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
16 hours 21 min ago