Resources for “Securing Your WLAN with WPA and FreeRADIUS, Part III”
Hassell, Jonathan. RADIUS. Sebastopol, CA: O'Reilly & Associates, 2002. This is the book recommended by the FreeRADIUS team. In addition to the RADIUS protocol itself, this book covers FreeRADIUS in considerable depth.
Roser, Ken. “HOWTO: EAP-TLS Setup for FreeRADIUS and Windows XP Supplicant”: www.denobula.com. Mostly detailed procedure on configuring FreeRADIUS and Windows XP for WPA using EAP-TLS.
www.freeradius.org is the home page for the FreeRADIUS Project, where you can download the latest FreeRADIUS software and documentation.
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Apache Web Servers and SSL Encryption