Designing a Course in Linux System Administration
Apr 25, 2005 By Dr. Mike LeVan
How one professor designed a class on Linux system administration--and how you can follow the class along on-line.
Dr. Mike LeVan is a professor at Transylvania University. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud