Kernel Korner - Linux as an Ethernet Bridge
The author sends kudos to the guys and girls that wrote the Bridging code and for the authors of the ebtables command set for producing stable, usable tools and releasing them under the GPL.
Resources for this article: /article/8261.
Jim Robinson is President of Linux Solutions Provider, Inc., a consulting company based in Macon, Georgia. He enjoys being a husband and a dad, playing guitar and, of course, using Linux.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
3 hours 53 min ago
4 hours 13 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
4 hours 38 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
4 hours 51 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
10 hours 30 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
11 hours 4 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
11 hours 33 min ago
13 hours 28 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
14 hours 47 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
17 hours 21 min ago