Kernel Korner - Linux as an Ethernet Bridge
The author sends kudos to the guys and girls that wrote the Bridging code and for the authors of the ebtables command set for producing stable, usable tools and releasing them under the GPL.
Resources for this article: /article/8261.
Jim Robinson is President of Linux Solutions Provider, Inc., a consulting company based in Macon, Georgia. He enjoys being a husband and a dad, playing guitar and, of course, using Linux.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites