2005 Text Mode Browser Roundup
ELinks started out as a feature patch set to Links. ELinks became a fork when it became clear that no further features would be accepted into Links. As such, it inherits Links' features and flaws and adds a few of its own.
As is typical with development forks, ELinks has a large footprint compared to all the other tested browsers. It also has the most visible bugs. Due to its Links inheritance, ELinks has no support for Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages and limited support for UTF-8.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- DevOps for Dummies
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Bash Arrays
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal