2005 Text Mode Browser Roundup
ELinks started out as a feature patch set to Links. ELinks became a fork when it became clear that no further features would be accepted into Links. As such, it inherits Links' features and flaws and adds a few of its own.
As is typical with development forks, ELinks has a large footprint compared to all the other tested browsers. It also has the most visible bugs. Due to its Links inheritance, ELinks has no support for Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages and limited support for UTF-8.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Why Python?
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python