2005 Text Mode Browser Roundup
ELinks started out as a feature patch set to Links. ELinks became a fork when it became clear that no further features would be accepted into Links. As such, it inherits Links' features and flaws and adds a few of its own.
As is typical with development forks, ELinks has a large footprint compared to all the other tested browsers. It also has the most visible bugs. Due to its Links inheritance, ELinks has no support for Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages and limited support for UTF-8.
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Identifying Swift Opportunities Relating to interview transcript holocaust
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds