Resources for “VIA PadLock—Wicked Fast Encryption”
Official VIA PadLock Home Page: www.via.com.tw/en/initiatives/padlock
Michal Ludvig's Linux PadLock Home Page with Patches for Several Open-Source Projects: www.logix.cz/michal/devel/padlock
More Benchmarks Run in Linux: www.logix.cz/michal/devel/padlock/bench.xp
SuSE Kernels with PadLock Module Enabled: ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/kernel/kotd
The Linux Kernel Cryptographic API: /article/6451
GCC Inline Assembler Tutorials: www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-ia.html
Block Cipher Modes of Operation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_cipher_modes_of_operation
Binutils Home Page: sources.redhat.com/binutils
OpenSSL Home Page: www.openssl.org
Michal Ludvig works for Enterprise IT Ltd in New Zealand as a senior Linux engineer. He's got root access to some of the largest New Zealand corporations, but since he tends to forget his passwords, he is, in general, pretty harmless.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment