Resources for “Kprobes—a Kernel Debugger”
The code for this article is available for download at ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue133/7905.tgz.
Another article on Kprobes can be found here: www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-kprobes.html
Kprobes Home Page: www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/linux/projects/kprobes
Site for getting the kernel source: www.kernel.org
Instructions on Compiling Extra Modules: lwn.net/Articles/21823
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS