Resources for “Securing Your WLAN with WPA and FreeRADIUS, Part II”
Dumbill, Edd, Brian Jepson and Roger Weeks, Linux Unwired. Sebastopol, CA: O'Reilly & Associates, 2004. This book includes one of the more concise and clear explanations of WPA I've seen, plus detailed instructions on creating end-to-end-Linux WPA solutions.
Roser, Ken. “HOWTO: EAP-TLS Setup for FreeRADIUS and Windows XP Supplicant”: www.denobula.com. Mostly detailed procedure on configuring FreeRADIUS and Windows XP for WPA using EAP-TLS.
Strand, Lars, “802.1X Port-Based Authentication HOWTO”: www.tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/8021X-HOWTO. A concise but narrowly scoped guide to setting up WPA with Xsupplicant, Cisco WLAN access points and FreeRADIUS to use 802.1x authentication. As of this writing, Xsupplicant supports only 802.1x authentication, not TKIP encryption.
www.freeradius.org is the home page for the FreeRADIUS Project, where you can download the latest FreeRADIUS software and documentation.
www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,9286052~mode=flat—“FreeRADIUS/WinXP Authentication Setup” (by “jbibe”). Another FreeRADIUS+EAP-TLS+WindowsXP HOWTO.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- AIDE—Developing for Android on Android
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- Two Pi R
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- Non-Linux FOSS: Let's Make Music Together
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Thanks for clearing that up.
39 min 35 sec ago
- Nice coding on the cake. I
12 hours 11 min ago
- Baker's identity
17 hours 1 min ago
- Uber jealous
21 hours 58 min ago
- Reality is disapointing
1 day 8 hours ago
- Máy sấy quần áo
1 day 11 hours ago
- Services on GlusterFS
1 day 11 hours ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 13 hours ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
1 day 14 hours ago
- thanks for the information
1 day 15 hours ago