Resources for “Securing Your WLAN with WPA and FreeRADIUS, Part II”
Dumbill, Edd, Brian Jepson and Roger Weeks, Linux Unwired. Sebastopol, CA: O'Reilly & Associates, 2004. This book includes one of the more concise and clear explanations of WPA I've seen, plus detailed instructions on creating end-to-end-Linux WPA solutions.
Roser, Ken. “HOWTO: EAP-TLS Setup for FreeRADIUS and Windows XP Supplicant”: www.denobula.com. Mostly detailed procedure on configuring FreeRADIUS and Windows XP for WPA using EAP-TLS.
Strand, Lars, “802.1X Port-Based Authentication HOWTO”: www.tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/8021X-HOWTO. A concise but narrowly scoped guide to setting up WPA with Xsupplicant, Cisco WLAN access points and FreeRADIUS to use 802.1x authentication. As of this writing, Xsupplicant supports only 802.1x authentication, not TKIP encryption.
www.freeradius.org is the home page for the FreeRADIUS Project, where you can download the latest FreeRADIUS software and documentation.
www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,9286052~mode=flat—“FreeRADIUS/WinXP Authentication Setup” (by “jbibe”). Another FreeRADIUS+EAP-TLS+WindowsXP HOWTO.
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
|Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers||Aug 17, 2015|
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Three More Lessons
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming