Resources for “Things You Should Never Do in the Kernel”
Kernelnewbies.org: a good Web site, mailing list and IRC channel dedicated to helping new Linux kernel programmers learn the various basic issues.
Driving Me Nuts “Device Classes”, /article/6872: Instead of reading a file, have your kernel module create a sysfs entry to communicate with user space. This article contains an example based on the 2.6.x i2c code.
Modules from This Article: ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue133/8110.tgz
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server