Resources for “Things You Should Never Do in the Kernel”
Kernelnewbies.org: a good Web site, mailing list and IRC channel dedicated to helping new Linux kernel programmers learn the various basic issues.
Driving Me Nuts “Device Classes”, /article/6872: Instead of reading a file, have your kernel module create a sysfs entry to communicate with user space. This article contains an example based on the 2.6.x i2c code.
Modules from This Article: ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue133/8110.tgz
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- RSS Feeds