Resources for “Things You Should Never Do in the Kernel”
Kernelnewbies.org: a good Web site, mailing list and IRC channel dedicated to helping new Linux kernel programmers learn the various basic issues.
Driving Me Nuts “Device Classes”, /article/6872: Instead of reading a file, have your kernel module create a sysfs entry to communicate with user space. This article contains an example based on the 2.6.x i2c code.
Modules from This Article: ftp.ssc.com/pub/lj/listings/issue133/8110.tgz
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Identifying Swift Opportunities Relating to interview transcript holocaust
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds