Linux in a Windows Workstation Environment, Part II: Local Network Support
The next and last article in this series will describe how we use our server to provide VPN tunnels that secure the transmissions of our users over a Wi-Fi network, which is required to be unsecured.
Larry Finger is retired from the Carnegie Institution of Washington, Washington DC, and currently is the volunteer technical advisor for the computer club of the Mesa Regal RV Resort, Mesa, Arizona. Besides maintaining the system described in this article series, he also collaborates in the development of a program to display models of crystal structures.
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- New Products
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!