Paranoid Penguin - Securing Your WLAN with WPA and FreeRADIUS, Part II
We've installed FreeRADIUS, created a certificate authority, generated server and client certificates and transferred them to their respective hosts. But we're not done yet. We still need to configure FreeRADIUS, our access point and our wireless clients. We'll do all that next time. Until then, be safe!
Resources for this article: /article/8134.
Mick Bauer, CISSP, is Linux Journal's security editor and an IS security consultant in Minneapolis, Minnesota. O'Reilly & Associates recently released the second edition of his book Linux Server Security (January 2005). Mick also composes industrial polka music but has the good taste seldom to perform it.
|When BirdCam Goes Mainstream||Oct 27, 2016|
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- When BirdCam Goes Mainstream
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks