Paranoid Penguin - Securing Your WLAN with WPA and FreeRADIUS, Part II
We've installed FreeRADIUS, created a certificate authority, generated server and client certificates and transferred them to their respective hosts. But we're not done yet. We still need to configure FreeRADIUS, our access point and our wireless clients. We'll do all that next time. Until then, be safe!
Resources for this article: /article/8134.
Mick Bauer, CISSP, is Linux Journal's security editor and an IS security consultant in Minneapolis, Minnesota. O'Reilly & Associates recently released the second edition of his book Linux Server Security (January 2005). Mick also composes industrial polka music but has the good taste seldom to perform it.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code