Resources for “Securing WLANs with WPA and FreeRADIUS, Part I”
Dumbill, Edd, Brian Jepson, and Roger Weeks. Linux Unwired. Sebastopol, CA: O'Reilly & Associates, 2004. This book includes one of the more concise and clear explanations of WPA I've seen, plus detailed instructions on creating end-to-end-Linux WPA solutions.
Gast, Matthew. “A Technical Comparison of TTLS and PEAP.” www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/wireless/2002/10/17/peap.html?page=last&x-maxdepth=0 . This on-line article spells out the most important differences among EAP-TLS, PEAP and EAP-TTLS.
Malinen, Jouni. hostap.epitest.fi. Home page for wpa_supplicant, a WPA supplicant for Linux; hostap, a driver for Linux-based APs using Prism WLAN hardware; and hostapd, a WPA-enabled access point daemon package. Besides this essential software, Jouni also provides much useful documentation.
Strand, Lars. “802.1X Port-Based Authentication HOWTO.” www.tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/8021X-HOWTO. A concise but narrow-scoped guide to setting up WPA with Xsupplicant, Cisco WLAN access points and FreeRADIUS to use 802.1x authentication. As of this writing, Xsupplicant supports only 802.1x authentication, not TKIP encryption.
www.freeradius.org is the home page for the FreeRADIUS project, where you can download the latest FreeRADIUS software and documentation.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Web Administration Scripts
- New Products
- on the ground
1 hour 23 min ago
- I was able to read the whole
2 hours 52 min ago
- since i have read the title i
6 hours 12 min ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
6 hours 17 min ago
- The kernel doesn't really
18 hours 28 min ago
18 hours 59 min ago
18 hours 59 min ago
21 hours 4 min ago
- This should be very helpful
22 hours 18 min ago
- As much as I share your point
1 day 38 min ago