Resources for “Finding Your Way with GpsDrive”
The American Practical Navigator (commonly named after its original author, Nathanial Bowditch) US National Imagery and Mapping Agency, Pub. No. 9: pollux.nss.nima.mil/pubs/pubs_j_apn_sections.html?rid=187 (also available from bookstore.gpo.gov)
The GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2, June 1991: www.opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php
Download GpsDrive: www.gpsdrive.cc/download.shtml
NMEA: The National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) 0183 standard is proprietary (www.nmea.org/pub/0183), but googling on NMEA should produce a number of useful resources.
The Prisoner Appreciation Society: Six of One: www.netreach.net/~sixofone
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- New Products
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds