Resources for “Finding Your Way with GpsDrive”
The American Practical Navigator (commonly named after its original author, Nathanial Bowditch) US National Imagery and Mapping Agency, Pub. No. 9: pollux.nss.nima.mil/pubs/pubs_j_apn_sections.html?rid=187 (also available from bookstore.gpo.gov)
The GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2, June 1991: www.opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php
Download GpsDrive: www.gpsdrive.cc/download.shtml
NMEA: The National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) 0183 standard is proprietary (www.nmea.org/pub/0183), but googling on NMEA should produce a number of useful resources.
The Prisoner Appreciation Society: Six of One: www.netreach.net/~sixofone
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database