Resources for “Finding Your Way with GpsDrive”
The American Practical Navigator (commonly named after its original author, Nathanial Bowditch) US National Imagery and Mapping Agency, Pub. No. 9: pollux.nss.nima.mil/pubs/pubs_j_apn_sections.html?rid=187 (also available from bookstore.gpo.gov)
The GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2, June 1991: www.opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php
Download GpsDrive: www.gpsdrive.cc/download.shtml
NMEA: The National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) 0183 standard is proprietary (www.nmea.org/pub/0183), but googling on NMEA should produce a number of useful resources.
The Prisoner Appreciation Society: Six of One: www.netreach.net/~sixofone
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites