Resources for “Finding Your Way with GpsDrive”
The American Practical Navigator (commonly named after its original author, Nathanial Bowditch) US National Imagery and Mapping Agency, Pub. No. 9: pollux.nss.nima.mil/pubs/pubs_j_apn_sections.html?rid=187 (also available from bookstore.gpo.gov)
The GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 2, June 1991: www.opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php
Download GpsDrive: www.gpsdrive.cc/download.shtml
NMEA: The National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) 0183 standard is proprietary (www.nmea.org/pub/0183), but googling on NMEA should produce a number of useful resources.
The Prisoner Appreciation Society: Six of One: www.netreach.net/~sixofone
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment