Fd.o: Building the Desktop in the Right Places
Many thanks to Waldo Bastian, Keith Packard, Daniel Stone and Sander Vesik for all their explanations.
Resources for this article: /article/8135.
Marco Fioretti is a hardware systems engineer interested in free software both as an EDA platform and, as the current leader of the RULE Project, as an efficient desktop. Marco lives with his family in Rome, Italy.
Articles about Digital Rights and more at http://stop.zona-m.net CV, talks and bio at http://mfioretti.com
|August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming||Aug 01, 2014|
|August 2014 Video Preview||Aug 01, 2014|
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
- August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Numerical Python
- Data Acquisition with Comedi
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Configuration and Installation
- Networking with the Printer Port
- How a Corrupted USB Drive Was Saved by GNU/Linux
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer