Resources for “Centalized Authorization Using a Directory Service, Part II”
Managing NFS and NIS by Hal Stern, Mike Eisler and Ricardo Labiaga, 2nd Edition, O'Reilly; ISBN 1-56592-510-6. A little Solaris-specific but good at explaining how things work.
A good source for Linux-specific NIS information is the NIS-HOWTO: www.tldp.org/HOWTO/NIS-HOWTO/index.html.
PADL Software Pty Ltd., NIS to LDAP Migration Tools: www.padl.com/OSS/MigrationTools.html.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI