Resources for “Centalized Authorization Using a Directory Service, Part II”
Managing NFS and NIS by Hal Stern, Mike Eisler and Ricardo Labiaga, 2nd Edition, O'Reilly; ISBN 1-56592-510-6. A little Solaris-specific but good at explaining how things work.
A good source for Linux-specific NIS information is the NIS-HOWTO: www.tldp.org/HOWTO/NIS-HOWTO/index.html.
PADL Software Pty Ltd., NIS to LDAP Migration Tools: www.padl.com/OSS/MigrationTools.html.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python