Resources for “Centalized Authorization Using a Directory Service, Part II”
Managing NFS and NIS by Hal Stern, Mike Eisler and Ricardo Labiaga, 2nd Edition, O'Reilly; ISBN 1-56592-510-6. A little Solaris-specific but good at explaining how things work.
A good source for Linux-specific NIS information is the NIS-HOWTO: www.tldp.org/HOWTO/NIS-HOWTO/index.html.
PADL Software Pty Ltd., NIS to LDAP Migration Tools: www.padl.com/OSS/MigrationTools.html.
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
|Linux Kernel 4.1 Released||Jun 26, 2015|
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Cinnamon 2.6 Released
- Django Templates
- Attack of the Drones
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet