Resources for “The Perl Debugger”
Programming Perl, by Wall, Christiansen and Orwant, O'Reilly.
Perl Debugger Pocket Reference, by Richard Foley, O'Reilly.
Perl Debugged, by Peter Scott and Ed Wright, Addison-Wesley.
Perl Medic, by Peter Scott, Addison-Wesley.
perldebug man page
perldiag man page
“brian d foy's guide to debugging”: www.panix.com/~comdog/solve_any_perl_problem.pod
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu