Resources for “The Perl Debugger”
Programming Perl, by Wall, Christiansen and Orwant, O'Reilly.
Perl Debugger Pocket Reference, by Richard Foley, O'Reilly.
Perl Debugged, by Peter Scott and Ed Wright, Addison-Wesley.
Perl Medic, by Peter Scott, Addison-Wesley.
perldebug man page
perldiag man page
“brian d foy's guide to debugging”: www.panix.com/~comdog/solve_any_perl_problem.pod
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development