Resources for “The Perl Debugger”
Programming Perl, by Wall, Christiansen and Orwant, O'Reilly.
Perl Debugger Pocket Reference, by Richard Foley, O'Reilly.
Perl Debugged, by Peter Scott and Ed Wright, Addison-Wesley.
Perl Medic, by Peter Scott, Addison-Wesley.
perldebug man page
perldiag man page
“brian d foy's guide to debugging”: www.panix.com/~comdog/solve_any_perl_problem.pod
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- New Products
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk