Resources for “The Perl Debugger”
Programming Perl, by Wall, Christiansen and Orwant, O'Reilly.
Perl Debugger Pocket Reference, by Richard Foley, O'Reilly.
Perl Debugged, by Peter Scott and Ed Wright, Addison-Wesley.
Perl Medic, by Peter Scott, Addison-Wesley.
perldebug man page
perldiag man page
“brian d foy's guide to debugging”: www.panix.com/~comdog/solve_any_perl_problem.pod
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!